Debra SchmidtWebsite: http://www.loyaltyleader.com/
Debra J. Schmidt, also known as the Loyalty Leader©, is an author, consultant, corporate trainer and professional speaker. She helps companies boost their profits by leading the way to greater customer, employee and brand loyalty. Debra is in demand as one of the nation's top customer loyalty experts - helping clients keep more customers, retain more employees, get more referrals and sell more products.
As the owner of Loyalty Leader© Inc., Debra provides training, consulting and keynote addresses for Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, professional organizations and trade associations throughout the United States. She has developed customer service standards and delivered training for companies such as Northwestern Mutual, Miller Brewing Company, Wells Fargo, Roundy's, American Family Insurance, Kohler Co, Lucent Technologies and the Green Bay Packers.
She has a master's degree and over 25 years of business management and sales experience in a wide range of industries. Debra was nominated for an Emmy award in 1991 and has won six national marketing awards. In addition to her monthly television appearances on Fox News in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Debra has been a featured guest on radio shows throughout the United States. Her articles have appeared in hundreds of magazines and on-line publications.
10 Newest Articles by Debra Schmidt
- A Simple Apology Can Spare You a Lawsuit
- A Solutions-Only Policy Builds a Team of Possibility Thinkers
- Commitment to Training Attracts Top-Notch Employees
- Disengaged Employees Don't Care
- Do Your Customers View You as Trustworthy?
- Great Service is Linked to Strong Leadership
- How Do Your Customers Behave?
- How to Build Loyalty With An Angry Customer or Co-Worker
- How to Create a Customer-Focused Team
- Loyalty Is Built Through C.A.R.I.N.G. Service