Dwain Celistan has spent over 25 years helping people from all walks of life step into their greatness. His corporate and educational experiences have made him a highly regarded speaker and coach.
Prior to joining DHR International (a top 5 global search firm) as an executive recruiter, Dwain held senior Marketing, Sales and General Management positions in the US and UK, for: Procter & Gamble, Nestle, Nabisco, Coors Brewing, Alcoa, Newell Rubbermaid and Sears Holdings. His experience includes roles as Vice President of Marketing and Sales with a staff of nearly 100 professionals and budget of $100MM, and as a Senior Vice-President of Marketing for a $1B division./p>Dwain has also coached leaders to help them realize their goals and improve their productivity. The clients span a range; from a global executive who leads a team of over 200,000 employees to a senior manager at a large non-profit organization. He has helped leaders improve productivity of their teams, top grade talent, modify organizational structure and prepare for their next opportunity.
7 Newest Articles by Dwain Celistan
- 3 Benefits of Hiring Someone Overqualified
- 3 Keys to a Successful Start in a New Job
- 4 Myths about Executive Recruiters
- 5 Steps to effective networking in your job search
- 5 Ways to win every interaction in job search
- Eight Actions To Prepare For An Interview
- Organizations want three things from candidates