Gary CohenCompany: CO2 Partners
Gary B. Cohen is co-founder of CO2 Partners. He does Executive Coaching for Entrepreneurs and was President and co-founder of one of the fastest growing companies in Minnesota, going from 2 to 2,200 employees, starting with only $4,000. He serves on many for profit and non-profit boards.
10 Newest Articles by Gary Cohen
- Are there really no stupid questions?
- Avoid the battle and win the war...
- Avoid the crashing waves...
- Avoiding the Battle
- Business Lunches: When should you begin work-related conversations and who should pick up the bill?
- Can curiosity "kill" an organization?
- Challenging vs intimidating questions
- Create better decisions
- Creating good decisions
- Differences Between Questions
Categories featuring Gary Cohen
- Stumped By A Question
- Let Him Have It
- The Annoyance Factor
- Lines Of Authority
- Improving Your Improv
- Creating Good Decisions
- Create Better Decisions
- Asking Challenging Questions
- Whose Decision Is It
- Generating Cohesive Group Identity
- What Is The Big Deal With Business Plans
- Bob Nelson Interview
- When To Hire a new Employee