Georgia AdamsonCompany: A Successful Career
From 2003 to 2008 Georgia served as a U.S. career advisor for the Going Global web site, www.goinglobal.com and wrote articles for them on the theme of “U.S. Employment Exploration.” She is also listed as a career coach in the directory of professional coaches on the Quintessential Careers web site, www.quintcareers.com.
Georgia's work has appeared in 11 books, including Executive’s Pocket Guide to ROI Resumes and Job Search; Professional Resumes for Executives, Managers, and Other Administrators; Expert Resumes for Computer and Web Jobs; Cover Letter Magic; and Gallery of Best Resumes.
8 Newest Articles by Georgia Adamson
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid in a Confidential Job Search
- Any Road Will (Not) Do: 6 Tips for Successful Career Management
- Career Opportunity Costs - What are Missed Opportunities Costing You?
- Define Your Job Search Brand
- Discrimination: How to Handle It
- Pitfalls of Career Typecasting
- Plan to Succeed
- The Secret of Interview Magic: Hone Your Interactive Skills