Julie JansenCompany: Julie Jansen, LLC
Julie Jansen - motivational speaker, coach, and trainer - works with companies and individuals in developing the competencies, skills and techniques needed to thrive in today's chaotic business world. Her clients include Time Inc., Pitney Bowes, Merrill Lynch, New York Road Runners and DHL.
Julie has been quoted in publications including Fortune, Forbes, the Boston Globe, Details, Cosmopolitan, Essence, WSJ.com and has been interviewed on television and radio stations such as ABC World News Now, Bloomberg TV and Radio, NPR, CNN Financial News.
Julie is the author of I Don't Know What I Want, But I Know It's Not This: A Step-by-Step Guide to Finding Gratifying Work and You Want Me to Work With Who? Eleven Keys to a Stress-Free, Satisfying and Successful Work Life...No Matter Who You Work With.
10 Newest Articles by Julie Jansen
- Informational Interviews
- Afraid of change
- Am I a Job Hopper?
- Do you think I have a chance of being successful?
- Enhance your image at work
- Enhancing Your Image at Work
- Enough Strikes Against Me!
- How Can I find a More Rewarding Job?
- How can I make myself stand out as a candidate?
- How Do I Get Back in the Game?
Books by Julie Jansen
- I Don't Know What I Want, But I Know It's Not This : A Step-by-Step Guide to Finding Gratifying Work
- You Want Me to Work with Who? : Eleven Keys to a Stress-Free, Satisfying, and Successful Work Life...No Matter Who You Work With