Mike CookCompany: Vital Work, Inc.
Mike Cook is a recognized expert and innovator in organizational and workforce development and the author of Thrive: Standing on Your Own Two Feet in a Borderless World (St. Lynn's Press, November 2006).
He is founding partner of Vitalwork, Inc., a corporate consulting firm based in upstate New York. Vitalwork specializes in helping clients create and sustain cultures that foster employee engagement, welcome dynamic leaders, and promote shared values. Mike's clients include local organizations and Fortune 500 companies that span every sector, from nonprofit, health care, and telecommunications to financial services, pharmaceuticals, and manufacturing.
Cook is a frequently requested speaker and seminar leader at conferences throughout North America. He is known for his original and expansive views on the personal and organizational implications of globalization and the outsourced economy, and he presents audiences with a menu of challenges to conventional thought and a vision of possibility for staying competitive and resilient in our rapidly changing business landscape.
6 Newest Articles by Mike Cook
- Avoiding Confrontation Can Cost You Your Competitive Edge
- Finding Balance and Meaning in a Nine-to-Five World
- How to Be Bulletproof in the Outsourced Economy
- Keeping the People You Really Need in the Outsourced Economy
- The Trapeze Effect: How to Coach Reliability
- Work-Life Balance... What's the Real Problem?