Richard BollesCompany: American Business Institute, Inc.
Richard N. Bolles is the author of the #1 best-seller among business-paperbacks, as reported in Business Week ( January, 2005). The book's title is: What Color Is Your Parachute? A Practical Manual for Job-Hunters and Career-Changers. It has over 8,000,000 copies in print, in twelve languages, and 20,000 new copies are purchased each month, has long been the best-selling career-planning and job-hunting books in the world. The book has been on the N.Y. Times best-seller list 288 weeks thus far in its lifetime, and was selected by the Library of Congress as one of twenty-five books that have shaped readers' lives. "Parachute" is revised and updated annually.
10 Newest Articles by Richard Bolles
- All That I Know About Job-hunting I Learned from.... The Apprentice ??
- Are you playing it too safe?
- Childhood dreams come back to save us
- Depression and the job hunt
- Have You Done Any Life/Work Planning Lately?
- How can we help a job hunter who is depressed?
- How long should you wait for your dream job?
- How to Stop Playing it so Safe
- Life is a Moving Experience
Books by Richard Bolles
Categories featuring Richard Bolles
- Job Seeker Mistakes
- HR Mistakes
- A Magic Wand for Human Resources
- A Magic Wand for the Job Seeker
- How to Close an Interview
- Seeking the Hot Jobs
- Getting the Most Out of Want Ads
- Corporations Playing a Role in an Employee's Career
- Two Most Important Words
- Dangers of Resumes
- Are You Playing It Safe
- Should You Wait For Your Dream
- Helping a Depressed Job Hunter
- Richard Bolles Interview - Part 1
- Richard Bolles Interview - Part 2
- Richard Bolles Interview - Part 3