Dubuque, IA 52002
Job Location: Dyersville, IA
- Maintenance & Repair
- Manufacturing & Operations
Position: Material Handler
Shift: 2nd, 3rd
QPS Employment Group has an immediate opening for a Material Handler at a manufacturer in Dyersville, IA. This is a temp-to-hire position with opening on 2nd and 3rd shift.
• Able to read work orders and follow oral instructions.
• Loads and Unloads materials to work area from carts, pallets, trays and and shelves by hand.
• Sets up materials at productions tables and organizes job materials
• Able to lift up to 75lbs
• Bands trusses on stackers before a forklift operator moves them.
• General clean up duties include, but not limited to sweeping, picking up banding, wood scraps, lumber covers, and boxes and discarding them to the proper area.
• Language skills: Ability to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers.
• Mathematical Skills: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
• Reasoning Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions.
QPS Employment Group is a full-service recruiting firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 30 offices and 50 recruiting centers throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, office, and professional employment.
Work for an award winning company. QPS Employment Group has recently been recognized for:
• “Excellence in Customer Service- Gold Award” (Staffing Industry Analysts)
• “Fit-Friendly Company" (American Heart Association)
• "Family-Friendly Work Place” (Metro Parent Magazine)
• “Inc. 5000 Award for Fastest Growing Firms in America" (Inc Magazine)
Dubuque, IA 52002