The following listing has been deleted and is displayed internally only for archiving purposes.
Maintenance Engineering Technician - MET
Multi-craft hourly maintenance position (electrical, mechanical,
and electronics) will provide emergency and routine maintenance
support to the operations departments in a machine intensive, heavy
- Perform analytical troubleshooting
- Provide education to other technicians
- Collect analyze and perform trend analysis on equipment
- Guide other technicians or support personnel in repair
- Assist in procurement of equipment
- Repair parts and technical data/information
- Provide overall support for all aspects of manufacturing
Candidates must be able
to work on a 12 hour shift either days or
- Welding Experience helpful but not required.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent and 3 years industrial
maintenance in multi-craft environment or high tech maintenance
related military experience OR Completed apprenticeship program and
2 years industrial maintenance experience OR Associates degree in
Electronics, General Technology, Robotics or related field
Candidate must also possess general computer skills, PLC
experience, and presentation skills.
Qualified candidates will be required to pass a technical skills
assessment written examination, undergo a one-on-one technical
interview, and HR Interview.
Send resumes to: Employment@FirestoneAg.com
or Bridgestone, Attn Human Resources,
4600 N.W. 2nd Avenue, Des Moines, Iowa 50313
Complete job description online at:
When applying to this position, please mention that you found it on JobDig.