Suite 1900, OR 97205
Job Location: Waite Park, MN
- Accounting & Finance
- Consultants & Freelance Opportunities
Headquartered in downtown Portland, Oregon, Springbrook Software is a privately owned, rapidly growing software development company serving clients nationwide. In addition to developing its own software, Springbrook also markets its products and provides extensive client support.
We are currently seeking a full-time Implementation Consultant in our Waite Park, Minnesota office who will be involved in on-site consulting and training of software applications for government agency clients. We are seeking an experienced professional to provide these services for our Financial Accoutning software clients.
• Consult with clients on effective implementation of the software package
• Work with clients to develop procedures, documentation, and office systems which facilitate and support the software installation
• Configure software to provide the options and features requested; including customized reports and services
• Train client end-user personnel in utilization of the software product
• Act as liaison between the client and Springbrooks technical staff and project managers
• Assist Documentation and Support staff by providing training materials as new products are developed or new processing procedures evolve
• Work with Project Managers to coordinate installation and training schedules with clients
• Perform related work as directed or required
• 70% travel is required with most work occurring at customer sites. On-site assignments are a minimum of 3 weeks out of 4, and may be local or throughout the US; travel is usually Monday through Friday; weekend travel is generally not required
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Fund Accounting preferred.
• CPA, or Equivalent Experience.
• 2+ years experience delivering complex and technical information in a manner ensuring non-technical Individuals comprehend
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Experience with Accounting software packages or government software packages required
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong organization skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with customers and fellow employees
• Proven ability to evaluate and address client needs and transmit them clearly to appropriate company personnel; as well as establish and maintain client satisfaction with implementation and training process.
• 70% travel is required with most work occurring at client sites.
• Monday through Friday; weekend travel is generally not required but may be in some cases.
• Bachelor's degree required in Accounting or Finance
For more information about Springbrook Software visit www.springbrooksoftware.com
Suite 1900, OR 97205