The following listing has been deleted and is displayed internally only for archiving purposes.
Habilitative Services, Inc., a leading provider of services for
individuals with developmental disabilities in southwest MN, is
seeking to fill a full time Accountant position in Lakefield, MN.
The primary responsibilities of this position will include
preparing, analyzing, and distribution of financial data.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge of current accounting concepts, practices and
procedures, have excellent verbal and written communication skills,
attention to detail, ability to prioritize and organize a diverse
workload and interact in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel
and Outlook is required.
- Experience using Great Plains accounting software is a
Qualification requirements include
- A minimum 5 years of work experience in an accounting
- Bachelors degree in accounting,
- CPA or CMA credentialing required.
Habilitative Services, Inc. offers: Health, Dental, Life, STD and
LTD insurance plans, 401(K) Retirement Plan, Flexible Spending
Plan, competitive wage, flexible schedule and casual business work
Applicants may apply online at
For further information please contact Kim Klassen at 507-662-5236
Last day to accept applications is Monday, January 7, 2013
When applying to this position, please mention that you found it on JobDig.