Because everyone should dig their job
Edinburg Independent School District
See more Top Jobs …
The Woodlands, TX
The following listing has expired and is displayed only for archiving purposes.
Auto Technicians and Store Leaders
Bobby & Steve's Auto World is currently hiring!
West Minneapolis and
Sign on bonus offered of up to $2000!
Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator
complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures;
repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing
parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives;
adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine,
safety, and combustion control standards.
- Communicates suggestions for additional repair to the service
writer and/or timeline if the maintenance and repairs cannot be
completed in the timeframe communicated to the advocate.
- Three years of experience and/or combination of experience and
- Ability use practical problem solving skills, analyze
information, and deal with complexity.
- Requires careful attention to detail and the ability to easily
adapt to new technologies. Must be able to stand for entire shifts
and lift boxes in excess of 50 pounds.
For both Columbia Heights
location and West Bloomington
- Provide a great looking store to our advocates
- Ensure all store operational processes are executed correctly
(e.g., inventory flow and receiving, shift and store close, lottery
counts, supplier payments)
- Work hand in hand with our supplier partners to ensure we are
aware of all new products and promotions and so to ensure that our
suppliers are acting in our best interest
For more information on these great opportunities and to apply
please email: Melissa.email@example.com
When applying to this position, please mention that you found it on JobDig.
Your job alert was created successfully. You will start receiving emails from us soon.
Error Creating Job Alert
The following error occured while creating your job alert: