The following listing has been deleted and is displayed internally only for archiving purposes.
5051 Highway 7 Suite 240
Saint Louis Park, MN 55416
Saint Louis Park, MN 55416
Business Development Manager
Job Location: St Louis Park, MN
DescriptionJobDig, Inc. is looking for an exceptionally talented individual to join a truly awesome company (yes, of course we're biased) in its Minneapolis headquarters. JobDig is an innovative and dynamic technology company in the talent acquisition and recruitment advertising space. Our business consists of two primary products, JobDig and LinkUp.
About the job
The Business Development Manager is a hybrid position, combining strategic and tactical aspects of both business development and national recruitment advertising sales. We are growing rapidly and looking for someone to take responsibility for and help build a significant, emerging segment within our business. We're looking for someone with tremendous energy and the ability to multitask, selfdirect, and handle volume with ease. The ideal candidate will possess incredible organizational and pipeline management skills, and be able to think strategically and execute tactically. In summary, we are seeking someone who can build, implement, manage, and drive revenue around a significant new opportunity within our business.
- Own the development and success of a key new business segment:
participate in the strategic planning process, help build the
operating plan, and execute down to a very tactical
- Work with a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Seek and identify prospects through cold calling, e-mail,
online research and referrals
- Work with SalesForce to manage, track and forecast your sales
- Gather requirements, deliver presentations, and adeptly
demonstrate the JobDig platform to prospects across a wide range of
verticals and to audiences ranging from CEOs to corporate
- Enter into negotiations and close contracts
- Work cross-team when necessary to build, price and sell larger
- Provide feedback to the product team regarding platform feature
- Identify product improvements or new products by staying
current on industry trends, market activities, and competitive
Qualifications & Requirements
- BA or BS degree & excellent academic history
- 5+ years of experience in sales and/or business
- Someone who can be independent and highly
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Word, Power
Point, and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong appetite for staying on top
of the latest technologies and trends that impact JobDig's business
- Self-motivated with the initiative and drive to succeed in new
challenges. Can work effectively in a resource constrained
environment with little guidance and thrive in a fun, high-growth,
sometimes chaotic company culture. Enjoys a fast pace.
- Great work ethic. Strong organizational skills and the ability
to set priorities, drive decisions, and secure closure on issues.
Able to deliver consistently and on schedule.
- Recruitment advertising or talent acquisition industry
experience preferred; Ideal candidate will have existing
relationships with large national employers, and third-party
intermediaries (staffing, temp, search, recruiting,
- Competitive 'hunter' that embrace challenges
- Experience working with VP's, SVP's, and CMO's on both client
and agency sides are preferred
- Proven experience working with external individuals and
organizations growing a territory from the ground up
- Demonstrated experience in structuring, winning, and managing
- Fluency with the social web in daily life and a strong
understanding of how it can be valuable to businesses.
- Exceptional ability to communicate effectively, think both
strategically and creatively, and navigate fluidly through the
complex and dynamic talent acquisition industry
Applying For This Position
If you are interested in applying for the this position, please submit your resume AND a brief summary describing one or more of the following:
- Your approach to sales & business development
- An accomplishment that you are particularly proud of
- Something about yourself that has nothing to do with you
- Why you'd be a great fit for JobDig.
« When applying for this position, please mention you found it on JobDig. »