The following listing has been deleted and is displayed internally only for archiving purposes.
CNC Swiss Machinist
Marshall Manufacturing is looking for an experienced Swiss
Machinist to our team. If you have the required machining skills
and a strong work ethic, you may be the employee we're looking
For over 50 years, Marshall has served as a manufacturer and
consultant to Fortune 500 companies know for innovation and
excellence. By providing the highest quality precision services,
Marshall Manufacturing has grown and succeeded as a supplier to its
world class customers.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Be able to set up, edit, off-set and operate Citizen L20 and
/or Hanwha Swiss machines.
- Understanding of the Programming of a Swiss Machine is a
- Communicate with other shifts Work from verbal and or written
- 5+ years set up experience
- Experience in set up of Citizens & Hanwaha
- Ability to use & read various gages and measuring
- Two year Machine Tool diploma or degree OR experience
Value added skills
- ISO 13485:2003 - medical manufacturing experience
- Experience working with exotic materials
We offer a competitive wage and benefits including: health, dental,
life and short term disability insurance, paid time off (PTO), and
401k with employer matching.
To learn more about our company, visit our website at
Serious inquiries should submit their resume and salary
requirements to the attention of Mike Wutzke:
or fax 612-788-7017
When applying to this position, please mention that you found it on JobDig.