Because everyone should dig their job
EA Sween - Deli Express - Corporate
Eden Prairie, MN
Central Refrigerated Systems
South Houston, TX
See more Top Jobs …
Texas Childrens Hospital
The following listing has expired and is displayed only for archiving purposes.
Corn Plus is one of the veteran ethanol plants in the State of
Minnesota, having been constructed in 1993. Permitted to produce 49
million gallons annually, Corn Plus is owned and supported by over
700 local shareholders, many of whom produce and deliver corn to
the plant. In recent months, several capital improvements have been
put into service designed to enhance operational efficiencies as
well as add to our bottom line. The plant is now in the best
possible position to achieve sustainable positive results.
- Must be at least 18 years old High school Diploma or
- This job requires a high pressure Minnesota state first class B
- Must be able of work 12hr swing shift and every other
Duties and Responsibilities
- This requires a skilled operator with safety in mind at all
- Must operate a vacuum system with pneumatic valves.
- Ability to work with dry feeder's blowers augers and bag
- Ability to read instruments and maintain accurate
- Ability to understand and follow moderately complex
- Must be able to climb ladders lift 75 pounds and carry a short
- Must be able to work with analytical emission equipment
NOX/SO2/ CO ECT.
- This requires observing water levels pressure and
- There is a pair of cooling towers that must be monitored and
checked daily for biological and corrosion.
- This will include water testing a well as the boilers to check
and maintain chemistry. This will require you to deal with chlorine
acid polymer sulfite.
- Must be able to work on and trouble shoot chemical
- Must work with condensate pumper drums steam traps and heat
exchangers this will involve trouble shooting with process some
- Must work with Reverse Osmosis Systems and iron filters these
are checked several times a day for proper operation and involves
- Must keep proper logs and other duties that are
Interested applicants please contact:
Sheila Helland - Human Resource/Office Manager
711 6th Ave S.E.
Winnebago, MN 56098
When applying to this position, please mention that you found it on JobDig.
Your job alert was created successfully. You will start receiving emails from us soon.
Error Creating Job Alert
The following error occured while creating your job alert: