Because everyone should dig their job
The following listing has been deleted and is displayed internally only for archiving purposes.
Chemical Sustaining Operator - temp to hire
Days and hours are:
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and every other Thursday, noon to
- Perform chemical sustaining activities, to include the handling
and pouring of process chemicals, inventory management of process
chemicals/gases, removal and disposal of hazardous process wastes,
parts cleaning, stocking of supplies and general wafer fab support
- Chemical Sustaining personnel also perform as integral members
of the PSL Emergency Response Team.
- Knowledge of chemical handling and material requisition
procedures, hazardous waste program requirements and waste disposal
- Ability to climb ladders and handle heights 12-20
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs. on a frequent basis.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
apply online at www.polarsemiconductor.com
When applying to this position, please mention that you found it on JobDig.
Your job alert was created successfully. You will start receiving emails from us soon.
Error Creating Job Alert
The following error occured while creating your job alert: