The following listing has been deleted and is displayed internally only for archiving purposes.
Sunflower Plant Utility - Laborer
- Full-time, hourly position
- Movement and operation of railcars, forklift, skid-steer and
front end loaders
- Assist with grain and meal handling
- Assist other operations and maintenance personnel
- Actively involved in Plant safety
Qualifications and criteria:
- Heavy machine operating experience
- Previous industrial experience is a plus
- Candidate must have the ability to lift and move up to 55
pounds, work in extreme temperatures, work at heights,
- Ability to work a rotating 12-hour shift including days and
Starting pay $15.90/ hour
Benefits package includes: health, dental, eye, prescription drug
and life insurance, 401(k) with a company match.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug
screen, physical and background check.
To apply, please visit our website: www.adm.jobs
(click on Search for Jobs)
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
When applying to this position, please mention that you found it on JobDig.