The following listing has been deleted and is displayed internally only for archiving purposes.
Supervisor- Dallas Ft. Worth
Supervisor --- level 17
Location: Dallas Ft. Worth Airport 3200 E Airfield Dr Irving, TX
Reports to: Warren Stehn, District Manager, Central
Brief Description of Position: Responsible for overseeing the
process flow of cart and vehicle security, and airline point of
sale, IFE logistical support. Supervising a staff of hourly
employees. Adheres to all Airline Catering Security Standards,
airport and airline specifications and Company Policies and
Procedures. Performs other duties as required.
- Maintaining established processes that support Airline Catering
Security Standards, policies and procedures along with airport and
airline security processes and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all Company dictated standard operating
- Responsible for directly supervising and working on the floor
with hourly employees.
- Assist in compiling data for security incident
- Document discrepancies found as a result of security incident
- Scheduling of employees job duties to meet labor
- Manage labor resources to maximize productivity.
- Train and ensure that hourly employees meet the established
objectives, policies, rules, practices and methods and
- Conduct daily work group meetings, performance feedback and
- Collaborate with the operations team to achieve financial,
employee and customer goals.
- Support safety initiatives for all employees and ensure safety
programs are met.
- Maintain a high profile customer contact.
- Responsible for administration of company policies, payroll and
- Supervisory shift responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Background, Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent supervisory work experience
required. Security, and/ or airline experience a plus.
- Must have professional business appearance.
- Strong planning and organizational skills a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative Leadership-ability to motivate multi-cultural work
force toward sustained quality and productivity improvement
- Computer proficient (Microsoft, Excel, Word, etc)
- Pass a 10 year history with most recent 5 years
- Clear FBI Watch list comparisons
- Read, write and speak English
- Work in chilled/hot environment
- Work in a fast pace - high volume environment
- Lift, push and pull 25 lbs.
- Pass basic industry exams after training
- Work in a 24 hour, 7 day a week shift environment
- Bend at waist and knees repetitively
- Sufficient hand dexterity to fasten and secure
- Stand for long periods of time
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to
the Hiring Manager, noting the position name, by email or call
before the stated posting date expires. All internal candidates
must notify his/her current manager prior to contacting the Hiring
Hiring Manager Warren Stehn
Phone Number 817-881-2787
Email Address JThrun@scisairsecurity.com
Relocation assistance is not provided in all cases.
Notice of Job Posting is intended for current SCIS Air Security
Associates Only. Non-associates must apply through the external
hiring process. See the SCIS Air Security Manager for details.
When applying to this position, please mention that you found it on JobDig.