The following listing has been deleted and is displayed internally only for archiving purposes.
1521 N. Cooper Street, Suite 300
Arlington, TX 76011
Arlington, TX 76011
Supervisor- Dallas Ft. Worth
Job Location: Dallas, TX
DescriptionSupervisor --- level 17
Location: Dallas Ft. Worth Airport 3200 E Airfield Dr Irving, TX 75063
Reports to: Warren Stehn, District Manager, Central
Brief Description of Position: Responsible for overseeing the process flow of cart and vehicle security, and airline point of sale, IFE logistical support. Supervising a staff of hourly employees. Adheres to all Airline Catering Security Standards, airport and airline specifications and Company Policies and Procedures. Performs other duties as required.
- Maintaining established processes that support Airline Catering
Security Standards, policies and procedures along with airport and
airline security processes and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with all Company dictated standard operating
- Responsible for directly supervising and working on the floor
with hourly employees.
- Assist in compiling data for security incident
- Document discrepancies found as a result of security incident
- Scheduling of employees job duties to meet labor
- Manage labor resources to maximize productivity.
- Train and ensure that hourly employees meet the established
objectives, policies, rules, practices and methods and
- Conduct daily work group meetings, performance feedback and
- Collaborate with the operations team to achieve financial,
employee and customer goals.
- Support safety initiatives for all employees and ensure safety
programs are met.
- Maintain a high profile customer contact.
- Responsible for administration of company policies, payroll and
- Supervisory shift responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Background, Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent supervisory work experience
required. Security, and/ or airline experience a plus.
- Must have professional business appearance.
- Strong planning and organizational skills a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative Leadership-ability to motivate multi-cultural work
force toward sustained quality and productivity improvement
- Computer proficient (Microsoft, Excel, Word, etc)
- Pass a 10 year history with most recent 5 years
- Clear FBI Watch list comparisons
- Read, write and speak English
- Write legibly
- Work in chilled/hot environment
- Work in a fast pace - high volume environment
- Lift, push and pull 25 lbs.
- Bend repetitively
- Pass basic industry exams after training
- Work in a 24 hour, 7 day a week shift environment
- Bend at waist and knees repetitively
- Sufficient hand dexterity to fasten and secure
- Stand for long periods of time
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to the Hiring Manager, noting the position name, by email or call before the stated posting date expires. All internal candidates must notify his/her current manager prior to contacting the Hiring Manager.
Hiring Manager Warren Stehn
Phone Number 817-881-2787
Email Address JThrun@scisairsecurity.com
Relocation assistance is not provided in all cases.
Notice of Job Posting is intended for current SCIS Air Security Associates Only. Non-associates must apply through the external hiring process. See the SCIS Air Security Manager for details.
« When applying for this position, please mention you found it on JobDig. »