Here's the nitty-gritty about the rules for JobDig. You know, basic stuff that our users should know:
- We won't sell, rent, or give away your email address to anyone. Period.
- By giving your email address to JobDig, you agree to receive emails from us regarding system status, new job opportunities, or other reminders.
- If the email account used in for job agent communications is inactive or inaccessible, your JobDig agent will be deleted immediately.
- We won't send you third-party email unless we ask you if you want to receive it.
- Don't abuse the service. If you do, you'll lose access.
- Any organizational trademarks, names, or copyrights mentioned on our website, either explicitly or implicitly, are the property of their owners (except for ours, of course).
- Just because you found a job on our service does not guarantee that you'll get the job, or even be granted an interview.
- The appearance of a link on the JobDig website does not imply any endorsement by JobDig, nor is JobDig responsible for the contents or policies of any linked site.
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are the protected intellectual property of JobDig or other parties that have licensed their material to JobDig.
- Unless otherwise given permission, you will not use spiders, bots or avatars to navigate the JobDig website.
- You will not use any content found on the JobDig website to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other members and users to buy or sell any products or services through JobDig. In addition, you will not use any content found to send 'spam', 'chain letters', or 'junk' email.
Your use of JobDig may be terminated at any time by JobDig if you violate any of the above statements.
Any dispute arising from these terms or your use of the JobDig website will be exclusively resolved in the courts of Hennepin County, in the State of Minnesota.