The following listing has expired and is displayed only for archiving purposes.
Inbound Commercial Sales & Retention Rep
Location: Chillicothe IL - (CC) : Indiana/Illinois
Working Hours: 8-5pm, Monday through Friday.
General Responsibilities: Answer customer calls and provide a
positive customer experience in a prompt and professional manner.
Calls include selling Mediacom services, resolving billing
concerns, troubleshooting service issues and scheduling service and
- Interact with customers by telephone, as well as e-mail, mail
- Answer customer inquiries and solve problems regarding billing,
services, and products.
- Assess customer needs and interests in order to present
Mediacom products and services.
- Utilize appropriate sales and retention guidelines to properly
process customer requests to add or disconnect services.
- Exceed or maintain minimum sales, quality and productivity
- Demonstrate courtesy and patience in customer
- Troubleshoot basic service issues and schedule on site service
calls when necessary.
- Receive and process customer payments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, some college
- 1 + years related experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills.
- Customer service and/or sales experience preferred.
- Data entry and computer experience required.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work overtime when needed.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
We offer excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision and
life insurance, 401k, vacation, flex, tuition reimbursement and
Join our team today.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at:
and click on
JOB ID 5685 (Leroy, IL) or 5710 (Robinson, IL)
When applying to this position, please mention that you found it on JobDig.
Cities: Effingham, IL, Charleston, IL
Working Hours: Vary with locations
Description General Responsibilities: Primarily focused on front
line customer contac...
Customer Sales & Service Representative I ID: 9353, 9382 &
City: Chillicothe, IL
State/Territory: US-IL Exempt
Status: Non-Exempt Employment