The following listing has been deleted and is displayed internally only for archiving purposes.
Come Grow With Us! Telesales Representative - Microsoft
Tired of dead end jobs?
95% of our
Managers started in this role!
thru Friday, no weekends, no holidays!
up to $20 per hour!
Looking For Something More?
Would you be interested in working for
a company that promotes from within? Are you top talent? If so, you
will be rewarded with additional incentives! Don't you deserve to
be paid what you're truly worth? We would love to speak to you
about one of our exciting roles. Apply today for immediate
Full -time hours
Paid vacation &
APAC Customer Services, Inc., an EGS Company, a Microsoft Premier
Supplier is looking for qualified sales people to drive inbound and
outbound lead generation. APAC Customer Services' clients include
some of the most recognized brands in the world across all major
market verticals. APAC provides end-to-end, multi-channel customer
lifecycle support and operates via a world-class technology and
operational delivery platform that spans North America, Latin
America, Europe, Africa and Asia. As a result, employees enjoy the
opportunity to grow, develop and build long-term careers in
exciting industries, supporting the best brands in business, all
while accruing tenure with a global BPO leader.
Responsible for communicating with potential Customers by phone
and/or chat to introduce Company products and services.
- Communicate with potential Customers via outbound phone calls
or inbound chats from visitors on the Client website to solicit
orders and quote process to persuade Customers to buy Client
products or services.
- Explain services and special promotions to customers adhering
to script and Company, Client, government regulations.
- Up sell and/or cross-sell products or services to customers
- Complete appropriate paperwork and record necessary Customer
sales information at time of sale.
- Document status of all calls and/or chats indicating leads
generated or leads which could not be pursued due lack of
- Position will be required to meet specified sales per hour
goals and/or conversion goals while maintaining quality standards
and adherence to Client requirements.
- Participate in projects, duties, and other tasks assigned by
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable
Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with the Company's
policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or
areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin,
marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran,
genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a
disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local
When applying to this position, please mention that you found it on JobDig.